Directory of Marathon Weddings
- KARMICHAELS CATERING
- 3520 Overseas Hwy Marathon FL 33050
- 305-923-1204 Fax 305-743-4534 Email »
- Catering company serving all of the Florida Keys from Key Largo to Key West. Specializing in event planning, weddings, outdoor parties and company events. We can do it all! We have staff with over 25 years experience to help make your event a success.
- MARY BETH MARTEL
- (305) 731-9308
- A Florida Keys Wedding Photographer Serving Key West & all Florida Keys Marathon FL 33050
- PIGEON KEY FOUNDATION & MARINE SCIENCE CENTER
- Visitor Center & Ferry departure at 1 Knights Key Blvd Marathon FL 33050
Keys Association of Dive Operators
The Keys Association of Dive Operators (KADO) is an organization of dive professionals located throughout the Florida Keys who share a common mission of providing safe, courteous service to their dive clientele. An additional, but no less important goal, is to protect the marine environment with safe boating and mooring practices and purposeful, ecologically sound dive and snorkel protocols practiced by both staff and customers.
KADO has been instrumental in sinking a number of shipwrecks throughout the Florida Keys to serve as artificial reefs and will continue to do whatever is possible to enhance the underwater attractions of the Florida Keys for locals and visitors alike.
For more info, please visit the KADO Web site.
This property is a Florida Green Lodging Certified Property
The Florida Green Lodging Program was established in 2004 by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) with the intent of recognizing and rewarding environmentally conscientious lodging facilities in the state. Through this rapidly growing program DEP encourages the lodging industry to conserve and protect Florida's natural resources. The Florida Green Lodging Program is unique in that it covers an all-inclusive list of environmental initiatives that are specific to the Florida environment.
Brought to you by the Monroe County Tourist Development Council